OFF-WHITE c/o VIRGIL ABLOH jackets mix street culture, hip-hop influences and bold typography to create standout pieces. You'll find leather bikers, field jackets and military-inspired styles in the brand's collection, all of which are detailed with graphic patches and bold colours. From the streets of fashion week to front row at a Kanye concert, these styles are always easy to spot.
The Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh Jackets Buying Guide
Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh takes inspiration from youth culture to create a collection of men’s jackets with a distinct street-meets-sport influence. The cult Milan-based streetwear brand offers everything from bombers and denim jackets to leather styles and puffers, all featuring Off-White’s signature directional details and stand-out graphics. Ahead, take a look at our men’s Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets buying guide, which will help you decide on the styles that work best for you, which size you should go for and how to care for them.
The Most Wanted Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh Jackets
Off-White ℅ Virgil Abloh Printed Leather Biker Jacket
Known for its unmistakable arrows, the label reworks this leather biker jacket with the same logo printed across the back. Expertly crafted from luxurious black leather, this perennially stylish piece comes with plenty of modern tweaks like zip details and an off-center closure.
Off-White ℅ Virgil Abloh Logo-Print Denim Jacket
Off-White's Virgil Abloh takes a fresh approach to this denim jacket, accenting the back with the brand’s inimitable arrow logo. It is washed in a light-blue shade and comes with all the hardware and pockets you would expect for an authentically worn-in look.
Off-White ℅ Virgil Abloh Padded Bomber Jacket
Giving a nod to utilitarian 'MA-1' styles, this padded bomber jacket is reworked with logo details and a modern, oversized fit. This design is lightly filled with insulating padding, and comes with a selection of sizeable pockets.
The Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh Jackets Sizing Guide
Not sure what size jacket to buy? Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets range from size XS to XXL, and you can use the chart below to convert your measurement into your usual Italian, UK or US size.
For example, if you normally wear a UK or US size 38 or an Italian size 48, you should buy your men’s Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jacket in a size M.
|Italy (IT) Size||44||46||48||50||52||54|
How to Care For Your Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh Jackets
Every Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jacket comes with a care label attached, which tells you the material they are made from and how to clean them properly.
• Jackets made from a wool-blend and leather combination, like the brand’s two-tone varsity style, require specialist cleaning and should not be dry cleaned or machine washed.
• To keep the label’s leather jackets looking their best, we would advise applying a light, soapy water to remove any dirt that builds up at the collar and cuffs. It is also recommended to use products that soften your jacket or to give it a waterproof layer.
• Always dry your Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh leather jacket naturally, away from any heat sources. If the leather jacket gets soaking wet, it may become stiff or slightly discolored. It can then be restored with a little wax or conditioner.
• Jackets crafted from lightweight nylon, such as shell windbreakers, can be easily machine washed, while denim designs made from 100% cotton should be hand washed.
- How do Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets fit?
Men’s Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets are usually true to size, but there are some specific styles that fit small to size. Certain denim and leather designs typically fit small to size, and we would recommend taking one size larger than normal. The label’s jackets also come in slim, regular or loose fits.
- How much is the average Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jacket?
Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets for men retail between £274 for understated denim designs with subtle brand details, to £2050 for shearling leather styles that are buttery soft with a logo at the chest.
The scuba varsity jacket with a signature logo print and embroidered black arrows retails for £960, while the hooded windbreaker enlivened with Off-White text and a color-block design retails for £745.
- How can you tell if an Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jacket is real?
All Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets for men will come with brand tags attached and a designer label stitched at the inside collar. From the stitching to the printed logo, the quality of the material jacket should be a good indication as to whether it is an authentic design or not.
For authentic Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh jackets, we would advise only buying from the brand’s own retail stores, authorized department stores and retailers.