The Kate Spade Purses and Wallets Buying Guide
With so many colors and eye-catching prints all over Kate Spade’s purses and wallets, the brand brings both form and function to your accessories line-up. Ahead, take a look at our Kate Spade purses and wallets buying guide, which will help you discover the styles that work for you and some tips on how to take care of them.
The Most Wanted Women's Kate Spade Purses and Wallets
Kate Spade Spencer Cardholders
As is the ethos of Kate Spade, the Spencer cardholder is available in several designs, from glitter florals to colorblock. The exterior is made from 100% soft saffiano leather, with the Kate Spade logo featuring on the front in gold. A Kate Spade cardholder is the perfect wallet for anyone, especially if you want to add a pop of color to your outfit.
Kate Spade Sylvia Wallets
The Kate Spade Sylvia wallet is made from soft, shiny croc-embossed Italian leather and detailed with the brand's signature in tonal metallic on the front. It may be slim, but there is plenty of room to keep your cards, cash and receipts neatly organized. It's perfect for carrying in your bag or pocket.
Kate Spade Spademals Wallets
Kate Spade’s famous ‘Spademals’ feature on several of the wallet designs, including continental wallets and cardholders. Enlivened with animals like dogs, rabbits or pandas, they are crafted from smooth Italian leather for a playful yet luxurious finish.
How To Care For Kate Spade Purses and Wallets
The material your Kate Spade purse or wallet is made from, will depend on how best to care for it.
• Classic nylon purses and wallets can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap, and must be wiped down quickly in order to avoid getting water spots on the fabric.
• Kate Spade bags made from fabric can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap, but should never be immersed in water.
• Straw bags should be kept away from direct sunlight and heat and stored in its dust bag when not in use. This prevents delicate straws from breaking.
• To care for leather bags, wipe with a damp cloth and mild leather cream.
- How can I tell that my Kate Spade purse or wallet is real?
Kate Spade purses or wallets can be recognized instantly because of the material quality, especially when it’s a product made from Saffiano leather. However, one way to tell that it’s real is to look at the lettering on the wallet. Apart from the words ‘New York’, everything should be lowercase. If the Kate Spade lettering is uppercase, it is a counterfeit purse or wallet.
- What are Kate Spade purses and wallets made from?
The majority of Kate Spade Purses and wallets are made from Saffiano leather. This is a specific leather specially selected from the best tanneries in Italy and Asia. Most of the leathers have also been treated and are water and scratch resistant. Some styles are also crafted from fabric, straw and nylon, all with a high-quality finish.
- Where are Kate Spade bags, purses and wallets made?
The majority of Kate Spade bags, wallets and purses are made in Indonesia and China. There’s an origin tag on every product.