Renowned for its luxury footwear status, Jimmy Choo is the ultimate go-to iconic heels. First brought to this attention by Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw and her penchant for Choo's stilettos, the brand is now internationally recognized, sought-after by A-listers and fashion-conscious women across the globe. Look out for the label's ribbon-tie Rosana pumps and classic Agnes stilettos.
The Jimmy Choo Heels Buying Guide
Jimmy Choo’s wide selection of heels comprises both timeless and statement styles for every occasion. From iconic pumps like the Romy and Love, to sandals, mules and bridal shoes, Jimmy Choo heels demonstrate the brand’s sense of glamour and playfully daring spirit. Read on for our Jimmy Choo heels buying guide, which will help you work out the size you should go for and narrow down the styles that suit you best.
The Most Wanted Jimmy Choo Heels
Jimmy Choo’s Romy Pumps
Part of the brand’s ‘24:7 Icons’ collection, Jimmy Choo’s Romy Pumps are a classic style that will never date. Made in Italy from leather, glitter, lace or suede, the Romy features a pointed toe, leather sole and pin-thin stiletto heel. Showcasing classic femininity and elegance, they come in a choice of 60MM, 85MM and 100MM heel heights.
Jimmy Choo’s Thandi Pumps
Designed with a pointed toe and slingback heel, Jimmy Choo’s Thandi Pumps are a sophisticated option that will work with everything from weekend denim to cocktail dresses. Set on a slender 85MM or 100MM stiletto heel, these pumps come complete with a flattering V-shaped vamp. Choose from croc-embossed leather in a range of colors, or a glitter finish.
Jimmy Choo’s Love Pumps
Simple and understated, Jimmy Choo’s Love Pumps are designed to fit seamlessly into your existing wardrobe. One of the brand’s most iconic styles, these pointed-toe pumps are available in a wide array of luxury fabrics and are subtly detailed with Jimmy Choo’s ‘JC’ emblem. Choose from 65MM, 85MM or 100MM heel heights.
The Jimmy Choo Heels Sizing Guide
Jimmy Choo footwear uses Italian sizing, which is the same as European. The chart below can be used to see how this corresponds with your usual size.
For example, if you usually take a women’s UK 6 or a US 9, then this correlates with a size 39 in Jimmy Choo heels.
How To Care For Your Jimmy Choo Heels
To prolong the life of your Jimmy Choo heels, the brand recommends following the below care tips:
- Any heels that are crafted from leather and other delicate materials can sometimes be negatively affected by humidity. If your Jimmy Choo shoes are exposed to humidity, salt and atmospheric agents, this can cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear. It is therefore recommended to avoid wearing them in the rain, as well as any contact with heat, oil, make-up and other abrasive products.
- Do not wear your Jimmy Choo heels with materials that may transfer dye onto them, such as new denim.
- Store your heels in the Jimmy Choo dust bag and box provided when not in use.
- Jimmy Choo products are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase, and covers items with a manufacturing fault only.
- Are Jimmy Choo heels comfortable?
Jimmy Choo heels are available in a range of styles and heel heights to suit, as well as coming in half sizes to ensure the perfect fit. The materials used are high quality leather and suede, and the soft leather that lines each pair maximizes in-shoe comfort with a highly breathable feel.
- How do Jimmy Choo heels fit?
Jimmy Choo heels generally run true to size, including the Romy, Thandi and Love styles, we would recommend taking your usual size. Exceptions include the Ivy 85 pump, which fits small to size and the brand advises taking half a size up.
- Where are Jimmy Choo heels made?
The brand produces all its footwear, including its range of heels, in Italy. This ensures every pair is expertly crafted from premium materials and to Jimmy Choo’s exacting standards.